- Casa Del Maia – Pinot Grigio – Italy
Delicate and complex with a juicy lemon finish.
- Monte Schiavo – Verdicchio Classico DOC – Italy
Fantastic concentration for Verdicchio Classico palate and classic flavours.
- Beyond the River – Chardonnay – Australia
Plentiful fruit flavours of pineapple, pears and melon
- Vistamar Brisa – Sauvignon Blanc – Chile
Expressive aroma of ripe green apple fruits and pineapple. A pleasant fruity finish.
- Moko Black – Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc – New Zealand
Classically aromatic with texture and breadth. Everything you’d expect of Marlborough at a great price.
- Duc de Morny – Picpoul de Pinet – France
Nicknamed ‘la bomba’ for such incredible fruit and zest in a white wine from this far south.
- Gavi ‘Conchetta’ DOCG – Italy
Classic & elegant Gavi from La Battistina estate
- Chablis – La Lotte – France
Well rounded exuberant with a tangy finish. Quite modern & exceptionally fruity for a Chablis
Champagne & Sparkling
- Zonin Prosecco Baby Special Cuvee 20cl – Italy
Fragrant with elegant perlage and a mouthwatering finish. Perfect for one – Salute!
- Il Caggio – Prosecco Spumante DOC – Italy
Subtle wild apples and pear fruits with a refreshing lift on the finish.
- House Champagne NV – France
Delicate, refreshing citrus palate and a long, balanced and rounded finish
- Veuve Cliquot Brut Champagne – France
The famous Veuve Rich developed and fruity.
- Casa del Maia – Cabarnet Sauvignon – Italy
A classic darkly fruity Italian red.
- Vistamar Brisa – Merlot – Chile
Red fruits & plums, overlaid with a pleasant notes of oak. Fruity on the palate. With round tannins a delicious anytime red
- Beyond the River – Shiraz – Australia
A soft rounded, easy drinking red with well balanced fruit flavours & a smooth spicy finish.
- Montepulciano d’ Abruzzo DOC – Italy
Rich & broad Montepulciano with classic notes of cherries, warm spices and red berries
- Chianti Classico DOCG – Italy
It is a full bodied, rich & powerful win. It has an intense ruby red colour. The nose is complex with aromas of over-ripe cherries, raspberries, red currant, plum spices & chocolate.
- Finca del Alta – Reserva Malbec – Argentina
Full bodied wine with a ripe red berries & plum flavour. Complex aromas with hints of mint & spices. Great balance between fruit & oak.
- Barolo – Flori DOC – Italy
Rose petal & violet, plum & tobacco. A beautifully supple, finely structured introduction to Barolo
- Amarone Valpolicella Classico Satinato – Italy
Accessible & delicious example of a modern style of Amarone in a distinctive black frosted bottle.
- Casa del Maia – Pinot Grigio – Italy
Fresh & summery with a bright finish.
- Sierra Creek – Zinfandel Rose – California
Mouth watering summer berry flavours with a hint of candy.